Thursday, July 2, 2009

Got our internet hooked up!

So we moved last week and it took a week for them to switch our internet over to the new place. The new place is GREAT! So far anyway... :) It's an old house, so maybe something dramatic will happen, but so far so good. The best part about this week has been... I lost 3 more lbs.!!! Moving is an excellent way to lose weight apparently. so... I have officially, as of this morning ...




lost....

















20 pounds!!
I FEEL SO GOOD!
but... Still have a ways to go.

I think I'll try to post pictures of the new place later. Maybe I'll get brave enough to post a picture of me :)

I love this week! I only had one class Tuesday morning, and the teacher walked in and cancelled class! So I have this whole week off from school! I've only got three weeks left, which considering how much work is left, I'm not sure how I can do it! I've got 15 pages of freewrite left and 10 page research paper AND a 15 minute oral report! That's just one class, my bio class...sheesh I don't even want to think about how much information I'm going to cram in my head!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! 20 pounds is awesome...way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra!!! That is awesome!!! I've been trying to lose weight too but man i haven't even got close to 20 pounds!!! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOT WOOT! 20 lbs! SEXY MAMA! I know how you feel about three weeks left and so much to do! AH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that is so awesome, your hard work is totally paying off!! Post pictures, be proud!! haha. I havent been to school since last fall, i am SO nervous to go back this fall. good luck with all your homework these last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow 20lb is a big deal! way to go, I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete