Thursday, January 27, 2011


So I think .. maybe.. I'm ready to talk about the past few months.  Not sure I'm ready to talk about the past . . . 8 months, but maybe the last 3.  I have had the most unexpected TOTAL JOY come to my life. The majority of the last 8 months of my life have been filled with pain, trauma, and unbelievable events. The past 3 or 4 months I have been able to grow and learn about my self in ways I never knew I could.  I have been able to have clarity and peace that I'm not sure I've ever had.  I think I'll explain more later.. it's late so I'm going to bed :)





Dolly opening her mission call!  NEW JERSEY!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! You deserve all the happiness in the world girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glade to hear that things are starting to go so well for you! I wish you all the best the world has to offer you. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you :D You deserve it and I hope your happiness continues into foreverness ;)

    ReplyDelete