Monday, May 23, 2011

May :)

I think Mady might love Lake as much as I do :) Mostly because he has puzzles...




My boss got me this sweet lunch bag for my birthday :) 

My work had a roadside clean up day 


So.... most amazing flip flops ever.. so soft and comfortable.. you can't tell from the pic but those are rhinestones hehe
This is my dad Aaron and Mady on Mother's day

Lake being great with Mady.. as usual.

Mady took this picture of me in the car! 

Mady at the beach!  Yep we have a sweet beach.

This was this Sunday... I LOVE them.  They're so cute!


Sariah and Mady
Mady's Grandma... "Ninna" Jenny
Breast Cancer sucks, but she makes it work ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures Cassandra! When i saw the picture of your wedding dress and the white flip flops I got all excited! When is your wedding date again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't set a date yet .... we are still waiting on the temple sealing cancellation process...the application should have been sent off today actually... so we're hopeful that we'll hear back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassandra! I was just checking out your blog and had a quick question. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance -emilywalsh688 (at) gmail.com- Thanks : )

    Emmy

    ReplyDelete